Immigration & International Student Advice (IISA) is here to assist and advise you on all non academic issues and help you to adjust to your new life in the UK.
Moving to another country is an exciting but daunting experience, particularly if the culture is unfamiliar to you. The information here will help you prepare for your time at the University and in the UK.
- Pre-arrival checklist for Non-EU international students
- Pre-arrival checklist for EU students
- UKVI Travel Tips
- 12 Top tips and how to access further information and guidance
- What to bring
- Finances for international students
- Health for international students
- Arrival Services
- Travelling to the University independently
- International Welcome Programme
- Preparing for academic study in the UK
- Working in the UK during your studies
- Working in the UK after your studies
Students from the European Union (EU) do not require a visa to study in the UK, and do not require compulsory Tuberculosis (TB) health checks.
If you have any questions about the information above, or would like further guidance on an issue please contact the IISA team on firstname.lastname@example.org.