Number of Students
- Total student population: 23,990
- International student population: 3,200
- There is currently 1 Swiss student studying at the University of South Wales.
With more than 33,000 students from all over the world, state-of-the-art facilities and teaching excellence, the University of South Wales is a great place to study. We offer undergraduate and postgraduate courses in a wide range of subjects including law, business management, sports, aeronautical engineering, computer games development, Education, psychology, media and design.
We hope you find the information for Swiss students in this section of the website useful. Please contact us if you have any questions or queries!
Fees and Scholarships
Please refer to our Undergraduate Fees and Funding page.
For the latest information, please check Postgraduate Fees and Funding page.
Undergraduate Entry Requirements
Holders of one of the following with a score of 4 will be considered for admission onto undergraduate programmes:
- Schweizerisch Anerkanntes Kantonales Maturitätszeugnis
- Certificat de Maturité Cantonal Reconnu par la Confédération
- Attestato di Maturità Cantonale Riconosciuta dalla Confederazione
- Eidgenossisches Maturitatszeugnis Certificat de Maturité Federale
- Attestato di Maturità Federale
Postgraduate Entry Requirements
Holders of one of the following can be considered for the appropriate master’s programme:
- Bachelors Degree
- Diplom / Diplôme; Lizentiat / Licence; Staatsdiplom / Diplôme d’Etat
- Vordiplomprüfungen / Akzessprüfungen / Demi-licence
- MBA – For entry to MBA applicants should have one of the above and ideally 1 year of work experience.
Proficiency in the English Language is essential for study at South Wales. Please check the Undergraduate and Postgraduate requirements on the English language certificates page.
Why did you choose this subject?
Chiropractic is just the best path anyone can choose in my opinion. Helping people regaining their health by natural means is the most beautiful gift you ...
International Recruitment Officer
University of South Wales,
Treforest, South Wales,
Telephone: +44 (0) 1443 654409