Number of Students
The University of South Wales is a popular choice amongst International students and we have been welcoming students from Russia to our three campuses for many years.
Russian students study a wide range of courses. A full list of subject areas can be found here
The University of South Wales offers generous scholarships to Russian students who also enjoy the high standard but relatively low cost of living that South Wales offers. Students appreciate the friendly, safe and welcoming environment of the university and benefit hugely from the location as the campuses are surrounded by breathtaking scenery and impressive historical landscapes. There are also excellent transport links between campuses and to all major cities in the UK.
Fees and Scholarships
- International Academic Scholarships of £1,500 for undergraduate students
- International Academic Scholarships of £2,000 for postgraduate students
- International Academic Scholarships of £1,500 for MBA students
Additional information regarding scholarships can be found here.
Please refer to our Undergraduate Fees and Funding page.
For the latest information, please check Postgraduate Fees and Funding page.
Foundation Entry Requirements
- Students who have passed the Attestat o srednem obrazovanii (Certificate of Secondary Education) at Grade 11 and have an English language ability equivalent to IELTS 5.0 can be considered for the International Foundation Programme
- Students who have passed the Attestat o srednem obrazovanii (Certificate of Secondary Education) at Grade 11 and have an English language ability equivalent to IELTS 6.0 can be considered for the Foundation Year Programme
Undergraduate Entry Requirements
Proficiency in English is essential for Undergraduate study. The University of South Wales recognises the following English language qualifications:
- GCSE English at grade C
- IELTS 6.0 (with a minimum 5.5 in each band)
Don’t worry if you do not meet these requirements as we offer a range of English Language Courses to prepare you for academic studies.
- Applicants with good grades in the Diploma of Completed Specialised Secondary Education can be offered direct entry to the 1st year of a degree programme.
- Applicants who have successfully completed 1 year of an Undergraduate degree in Russia may be considered for direct undergraduate degree entry.
- Advanced entry to year 2 on to certain degree programmes is possible if you have completed two years of a relevant degree in Russia
- Advanced entry to year 3 on to certain degree programmes is possible if you have completed three years of a relevant degree in Russia.
Postgraduate Entry Requirements
Proficiency in English is essential for Postgraduate study. The University of South Wales recognises the following English language qualifications:
- GCSE English at grade C
- IELTS 6.5 (with a minimum 5.5 in each band)
- Successful completion of Bakalavr with a ‘’good/satisfactory’’ grade
- Successful completion of Specialist Diploma with a ‘’good/satisfactory’’ grade
- Successful completion of Magistr (Masters) programme
- Applicants with a Masters degree will be considered for entry to Ph.D. studies.
I scoured the UK for modern music courses and, after much deliberation, I decided the BA in Creative Sound and Music was the right one for me. I was impressed by alumni ...
International & EU Recruitment Officer
University of South Wales
CF37 1DL, UK
Telephone: + 44(0) 1443 654409
For information on the expected standards of service you can expect from the University’s recruitment agents, please contact the recruitment officer responsible for your region.
MNB Consult LLC
Office 508, building 2,
3 Krymsky Val,
Telephone:+ 7 495 728 67 67