Number of Students
- Total student population: 33,584
- EU student population: 1,030
- There are currently 4 Maltese students studying at University of South Wales
Our students enjoy the high standard of living at relatively low cost that South Wales offers. They also benefit from the reduced fees that the Welsh Government offers.
The university has a friendly, safe and welcoming environment and benefits hugely from the location – surrounded by breathtaking scenery and impressive historical landscapes, boasting excellent transport links and the buzz of two dynamic Welsh cities.
We hope you find the information for Maltese students useful. Please contact us if you have any questions or queries!
Fees and Scholarships
There are undergraduate scholarships available to EU students and the University offers a Centenary Postgraduate Scholarship to EU students worth £1,500 or £2,000. Further information can be found here.
Please refer to our Undergraduate Fees and Funding page.
For the latest information, please check Postgraduate Fees and Funding page.
Undergraduate Entry Requirements
- Matriculation Certificate with a score of A, B or C
- Holders of the Extended Skill Training Scheme Diploma may also be considered on an individual basis.
- Holders of other qualifications, please contact us.
- Certain programmes, such as LLB Law or International Wildlife Biology, have different entry requirements. For further information please contact us.
Postgraduate Entry Requirements
- Holders of a Bachelor Degree will be considered for admission onto appropriate postgraduate programmes.
- MBA applicants should have one of the above and ideally 1 year of work experience.
International & EU Recruitment Officer
University of South Wales,
Treforest, South Wales,
Telephone: +44 1443 654266