Number of Students
- Total student population: 33,584
- EU student population: 1,030
- There are currently 7 Danish students studying at the University of South Wales.
Our Danish students have been enjoying the high standard of living and relatively low cost of living in South Wales. Students benefit hugely from the location – surrounded by breathtaking scenery and impressive historical landscapes, boasting excellent transport links and the buzz of two dynamic Welsh cities.
We hope you find the information for Dannish students useful. Please contact us if you have any questions or queries!
Fees and Scholarships
There are undergraduate scholarships available to EU students and the University offers a Centenary Postgraduate Scholarship to EU students worth £1,500 or £2,000. Further information can be found here.
Please refer to our Undergraduate Fees and Funding page.
For the latest information, please check Postgraduate Fees and Funding page.
Undergraduate Entry Requirements
- Bevis for Studentereksamen (STX), Bevis for Højere Forberedelseseksamen (HF)/Bevis for Højere Handelseksamen (HHX)/ Bevis for Højere Teknisk Eksamen (HTX)/ with an overall average score of 7 or above.
- Certain programmes, such as LLB Law or International Wildlife Biology, have different entry requirements. For further information please contact us.
- Holders of other qualifications, please contact us.
- If students achieve 7 or above in their English Language at Studentereksamen (STX), Hojere Foreredelseseksamen (HF), Hojere Handelsekesamen (HHX) and Hojere Teknisk Eksamen (HTX) then this can be accepted as an equivalent to IELTS 6.0.
Postgraduate Entry Requirements
- Candidatus Philosophiae
- Appropriate Bachelor Degree or a Masters Degree
- MBA applicants should have one of the above and ideally 1 year of work experience
Proficiency in the English Language is essential for study at South Wales. Please refer to the English language certificates page.
International & EU Recruitment Officer
University of South Wales,
Treforest, South Wales,
Telephone: +44 1443 483 434