Number of Students
- Total student population: 33,584
- EU student population: 1,030
- There are currently 11 Belgian students studying at the University of South Wales.
With more than 33,000 students from all over the world, state-of-the-art facilities and teaching excellence, the University of South Wales is a great place to study. We offer undergraduate and postgraduate courses in a range of areas including business management, software engineering, aeronautical engineering, computer science, computer games development, psychology, media and design.
We hope you find the information for Belgian students useful. Please contact us if you have any questions or queries!
Fees and Scholarships
Please refer to our Undergraduate Fees and Funding page.
For the latest information, please check Postgraduate Fees and Funding page.
Foundation Entry Requirements
- Holders of the Getuigschrift 6/ Certificate de Qualification 6
Undergraduate Entry Requirements
- Certificat d’Enseignement Secondaire Supérieur or the Diploma van Secundair Onderwijs with a score of 7 or above
- Certain programmes, such as LLB Law or International Wildlife Biology, have different entry requirements. For further information please contact us.
- Holders of other qualifications, please contact us.
- A score of 8/80% in English at Certificat d’'Enseignement Secoindaire or Diploma Secundair Onderwijs are equivalent to IELTS 6.0
Postgraduate Entry Requirements
- Appropriate Bachelors Degree
- Licencie/Licentiaat and other two cycle diplomas
- Gediplomeerde in de Aanvullende Sutdien or Diplome d’Etudes Complementaires
- MBA applicants should have one of the above and ideally 1 year of work experience
- Proficiency in the English Language is essential for study at South Wales. Please refer to the English language certificates page.
International Recruitment Officer
University of South Wales,
Treforest, South Wales,
Telephone: +44 (0) 1443 483413
For information on the expected standards of service you can expect from the University’s recruitment agents, please contact the recruitment officer responsible for your region.
26 Avenue de Jette
Telephone:+32 2 880 00 86
Study Experience Belgium
179 Avenue Louise (1er étage),
Telephone:+ 32 (0)2 899 55 07