Number of Students
The University of South Wales is a popular choice amongst Australian students and has been welcoming students from Australia to its three campuses for many years.
Popular courses amongst Australian students include film and video, education and accounting.
Students from Australia have appreciated the scholarships offered by the University and have enjoyed the high standard of living but relatively low cost of living that South Wales offers. Students appreciate the friendly, safe and welcoming environment of the university and benefit hugely from the location – surrounded by breathtaking scenery and impressive historical landscapes, boasting excellent transport links and the buzz of two dynamic Welsh cities.
We hope you find the information for Australian students in this section of the website useful. Please contact us if you have any questions or queries!
Fees and Scholarships
Students from Australia are eligible to receive our International Academic Scholarships which are available across all levels of study.
- International Academic Scholarships of £1,500 for undergraduate students
- International Academic Scholarships of £2,000 for postgraduate students
- International Academic Scholarships of £1,500 for MBA students
Additional information regarding scholarships can be found here.
Please refer to our Undergraduate Fees and Funding page.
For the latest information, please check Postgraduate Fees and Funding page.
Undergraduate Entry Requirements
- Students who have passed their year 12 School Leaving Certificate would be considered for direct entry onto a bachelor degree.
- Students who have completed 1-2 years of university education in Australia may be considered for advanced entry on to a Bachelor degree.
Postgraduate Entry Requirements
- Students who have a Bachelor degree with Honours with a ''satisfactory/good’’ reuslt from a recognised institution or a high pass from a three year Ordinary degree will be considered for entry onto a Masters course.
- Students who have a Bachelor degree with Honours with a ''satisfactory/good’’ reuslt from a recognised institution, and a minimum of 2-3 years of managerial work experience will be considered for the MBA.
International & EU Recruitment Officer
Marketing and Student Recruitment,
University of South Wales,
Treforest, South Wales,
Telephone: +44 1443 654266