Applying to the University for EU Undergraduate Students

Full-time Undergraduate courses:

All applications for full-time undergraduate courses should usually be made through UCAS.

You can, however, apply to us directly after the UCAS January 15th deadline and if you are studying at one of our partner colleges in the EU and are applying for year 3 entry.

Part-time Undergraduate courses:

If you would prefer to study on a part-time basis, then you should apply to us directly